cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma invoice is created for delivery without PGI in STO(Depot sales)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am facing a strange issue, user created Purchase order with some material X of 4 quantity, and he created the replenishment delivery for 1 quantity and without doing any Picking and PGI but system allowed to create proforma invoice with 4 quantity I checked the copy control config settings for Delivery and Proforma invoice all are maintained fine (viz., billing qty as D, copying req:311 and Data VBRK\VBRP:001)( Ichecked the change log for delivery but I didnt observed any chanes in delivery) .. strange to watch ........created the same scenario in quality but system doesnt allowed to create proforma invoice without PGI and picking(Just one month before quality is refreshed with Production).

If anyone faced the same problem let me konw the solution ate the earliest.

Best Regards,

Kishore.SGR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As already said, as per the standard the Performa Invoice do not check the Goods Issue status of a Delivery since it uses the Copying Requirement 009 in transaction VTFL.

If you want your performa invoice to be created only after the PGI of a delivery, then use the Requirement 003 in Copying Requirement field for the combination of your Delivery Doc. and Billing doc. in transaction VTFL at Header level.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Normally performa invoice creation does not check if PGI is done on a delivery, as it wont effect any accounting entries.

Please let me know the message you are getting when you are trying to perform a performa creation in Quality. ( it could be due to

something else)

Thanks,

Sarath