cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TMS error: "Offline Call could not access file as supposed (see.."

glen_spalding
Participant
0 Kudos

i am running an NSP Netweaver on top of Windows 7. when performing RSTPTEST, I get the following error, right at the end. All the other tests are fine.

It looks like an permissions problem with possibly the file system, but i have tried giving all to all.

I have been trying for days to fix this.

if anyone can help, please do.

i have checked log files, and about the only useful one is the SLOG1019 which gives me one line

FATAL No stdout redirectio NSP 0000 20100510080609 BCUSER pc

when i try to distribute the TMS i also get "Transport control program tp ended with error code 0212" again, looks like an authorization error.

i am not a basis person, more developer.

any pointers and help, cheers

Edited by: gingle on May 10, 2010 8:13 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

glen_spalding
Participant
0 Kudos

i managed to fix this myself. has nothing whatsoever to do with permissions. if you try performing the TP command with a bad filename (e.g. one that does not exist) you get the same message. in short, the CMD.exe does not support UNC paths, without the fix microsoft provides.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just check if the file permissions for data files and control files are properly set. Check using AL11 transaction in your system if you can display the corresponding data and co file. Also check the transport directory is mounted on the system or not ?

former_member217765
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gingle,

Meaning of returncode 212 is:

could not access file as supposed (see SLOG for more details)

Is there any error in the corresponding SLOG?

You can find the SLOGxxxx.<SID> under usr/sap/trans/log.

Best Regards

Julia

glen_spalding
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

see above "FATAL No stdout redirectio NSP 0000 20100510080609 BCUSER pc "

this does not indicate much to me