cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EP7 upgrade to EHp1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Currently we have EP7.0(JAVA stack) with SP15 landscape. We are planning to upgrade EHP1 on current system.I went to the SAP standard EHP1 upgrade document but I did not get exact.Do you have an experiance how to upgrade and steps

What are the prerequisites?

How can i upgrade steps and etc..?

- Jim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Read the last post of thread , it will give you complete information

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jim,

I understand that performing EHP upgrade for the first time can seem a tricky job, but believe me it is not such a difficult job.

First, ensure you have the EHP guides:

http://service.sap.com/instguides --> SAP Netweaver --> SAP Netweaver 7.0 (2004s) --> Installation --> Enhancement Package Installation on SAP NW 7.0 Systems. From this page, download "SAP Enhancement Package Installation on Java Systems (using SAPehpi) " for your OS and DB combination.

Download the EHP material DVDs as well as the EHP installer package. The DVDs are listed either in the EHP installation guiide or in the master guide for 7.0 EHP1 Also, download all the latest available Support pack files from service marketplace for 7.0 EHP1 components.

As per the guide, simply follow the preparation steps and the installation steps. These are not difficult and can be performed easily. The guides are very good and hardly any doubts can come up.

Make sure your DB has sufficient free space (given in guide), extract the packages, etc. and start the ehpi installer. All these steps are given in the guide and are well explained.

Regards,

Shitij

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jim,

Below blog will be helpful to you to get the high level of Technical steps that need to be performed.

/people/dave.bedford/blog/2009/07/29/quick-guide-to-ehp1-nw701-upgrade-for-portal

Thanks,

Akram