Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logs of ORG UNIT

0 Kudos

Hi ,

How to check logs of ORG UNIT like assignment of roles, removal of roles and validity changes to ORG UNIT ???

8 REPLIES 8

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your query is little bit confusing. What exactly you wanted to mean by Org.Units in this regard? Can you please elaborate?

As per change history concerns for Roles and related stuffs, how about the Change documents available in SUIM? Please try.

Regards,

Dipanjan

0 Kudos

We have prod system in which role assignment is indirect.. Like roles are assigned to ORG UNIT and POSITION

We dont assign roles user based..

Structure is like this..

ORG UNIT ---> Positions -

> Users

Under ORG unit , there would be several POSITIONS and under POSITION there would be several users..

Some one has removed roles from ORG UNIT and all users under this ORG UNIT lost access....

We need to find out who did it ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check the program

RHCDOC_DISPLAY

Thanks,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Please open the org unit in t-code PPSS and give the back dates. I mean to say, when you open PPSS, give the appropriate dates from when you want to view the changes made to the org unit. That should help you,

Let me know if you have any concern,

Regards,

Sneha Vyas.

Edited by: Sneha Vyas on May 10, 2010 9:49 AM

0 Kudos

Hi Sneha,

Thank you for the reply.

Can you please let me know what can be the input for evaluation path in PPSS? I tried certain combinations but of no use.

I want to find the log for the user's who deleted / assigned roles to a particular Org Unit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the information you are requesting for is in HR system, then please check table "HRP1001" for the assignment of roles, removal of roles and validity changes to ORG UNIT.

Thanks.

Anjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the roles have been end dated in the ORG Unit, then you can find out who end dated teh roles through table HRP1001.

Go to transaction SE16> Enter table HRP1001> Click on table contents. Enter Object Type as "O" and Object Id as "Org Unit number for which you want to display the data"--> Click on Execute. User Field(UNAME) in the ouput lists the person who has done the changes.

Thanks.

Anjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Evaluation Path should be "B007", however not sure if this would work.

Thanks.

Anjan Pandey