cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing Request not Prompting while saving the spro setting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody

I configured some settings in spro like PROUCT ALLOCATION, ATP Group etc.

While creating those objects customizing request was assigned to all my configuration settings in spro.

Recently i unlocked the request in se03 and deleted the Customizing request because it was not in the sequence.

Now when i go to the same transaction and save the object it is not prompting me new customizing request.

When i change existing settings then system is prompting the Custoizing request.

I would like to reassign custoizing request for all my objects which were created earliar.

Please help.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you know the table name, you can also try SM30 -> Transport. But at this point I would ask your Basis admin or an ABAPer for help to avoid doing any further damage.

Former Member

Hi,

Generally in SAP If u have changed any object whether it is customize or Workbench object once it is saved in one request and if u have deleted the same form request and if u r trying to change the same objects then the system will automatically save into the same request.

IF the old request is released then system will ask new request.Please check the old request ...

Regards,

Srinivas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

To add customisation settings to the request, go to the relevant customisation in SPRO, go to the first tab > select Transport > select the entry which you want to include in transport. in this manner you can include the customisation changes in the old transport request

hope this helps

Thanks

Akash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your reply

I tried with this option but no use.

Request is Prompting but when i go to se09 , the objects were not selected under request.

Please suggest me.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you select the add in request tab and then a meesage appears added in transport request

pls do this to include in your request,. this shoiuld work

hope this helps

Thanks

akash