cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Perdiem for Multi destination trip in a day

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a requirement that in case a person goes for multi destinations trip in a day the Perdiem of final destination travel in that day would be paid to him.

Can anyone suggest me how to get this done.

Thanks in advance.

Vikash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vikas,

Per Diem in SAP would be calculated based on Statutory Trip Type, which is selected at Trip Level.

for Configuration, keep the Enterprise Specific as blank, and use only Statutory Trip type.

This trip type should alwz be selected based on Final Destination. system would accordingly calculate Per Diems.

Regards

...Sadhu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our requirement is that for even a single day trip with multi location accomodation per diem should be calculated for the last place visited in the day and the per diem for meal also calculated for the last place visited in the day.

At present we are getting meal per diem for all the places visited in the day and accommodation per diem is not getting calculated for a single day trip.

Or requirement is to get meals & accommodation both only for the final destination visited in the day.

Please suggest the configs to be maintained to achieve the desired result

Thanks in advance

emiliabrzosko
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

HI Vikash,

Could you share how did you solve this issue?

I have the same requirement form the client.

Thanks in advance

BR,

Emilia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sadhu,

Thanks for your Reply. It would be very helpful if u can clarify a bit more.

My requirement is that for per diem based on trip country & Org level of the employee. Our requirement is that in case a person is say travelling in a single day to japan and then china. The per diem he is eligible for will be the country where we spends the night(or reaches at the end).

both the accommodation per diem as well as the per diem for meals

Please advise.

If you need any further clarification from me. please let me know.

Thanks

Vikash