cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default purchasing group when creating Shopping cart on the basis of user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Can i make defualt P.Grp value while Creating a Shopping cart on the basis when Buyer is created Shopping cart.

For example

we have buyer

Adam

Samn

Labr

Tari

In Org Structure these are the P.Groups also.

Now i want when these buyers are created Shopping cart on behalf of requestor then Respective buyer value will come as a default when creating a Shopping Cart.Buyer need not to go to p.Grp and select the value for each line item.

Help is greatly appriciated.

Smriti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, we can default Purchasing Group based on Company code using BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI.

- Identify the Pgrps assigned to company code.

- Check if the user is responsible for that PGrp.

Default the same, ensure you assing correct Prog also in Badi.

All the best.

Mohan vamsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vamsi,

Thanks for your reply but is it possible to have default P.Grp on the basis of the Buyer User logs-in.

My requirement is like....

We have few Buyers and their P.Grp is created in the Org Structure. now those users whose P.grp is created in the Org Structure when Logs-in and creating SC then default P.Grp value should come.

Please guide me how to achieve this.

Smriti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it is very much possible. You can do it like this.

1. Use BBP_DOC_CHANGE badi. Use Method BBP_SC_CHANGE.

2. Find all relevant P.Grp assigned to Company codes BBP_OM_FIND_PURCH_GRPS_BEI.

3. Check what is the Company code available in SC using BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL and update e_orgdata for below fields.<Means populate proc_group_ot, proc_group_id, proc_org_resp_ot, proc_org_resp_id, proc_org_ot, proc_org_id from data available in Step 2.>

MODIFY et_orgdata

FROM wa_orgdata

TRANSPORTING proc_group_ot

proc_group_id

proc_org_resp_ot

proc_org_resp_id

proc_org_ot

proc_org_id

All the best.

Vamsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vamsi,

Thanks for your elaborated answer and help me to solving this issue.

I am able to achive the same with assigning the P (Position) under the responsibility tab of the P.Grp in the Org Structure.after assignign a Concerned user (P) in the responsibility tab, Now when same user creating a SC then buy-default same P.Grp will come where i assign the Position .

Smriti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just fyi. Keep it in mind, that if the same Buyer or Employee is extended to Multiple compnay codes and is responsible for multiple Purchasing groups, Standard SRM will not populate the correct Purchasing Group responsible (just defaults the first P.Grp responsible, not relavent for the CC) for the company code selected in Shopping cart, at that time you can use the above code.

All the best,

- Vamsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just fyi. Keep it in mind, that if the same Buyer or Employee is extended to Multiple compnay codes and is responsible for multiple Purchasing groups, Standard SRM will not populate the correct Purchasing Group responsible (just defaults the first P.Grp responsible, not relavent for the CC) for the company code selected in Shopping cart, at that time you can use the above code.

All the best,

- Vamsi