cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After picking shd be reflected in stock overview...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have problem in stock overview while picking in delivery.. which i mentioned by below example

E.g: stock overview shows that ONLY 50 qty in unrestricted stock so picking is done by adding pick qty in change delivery & it shows in document flow but PGI is not done so 50 qty stock shows in stock overview and truck is loaded. then again logistic person watching same stock in stock overview & another truck is loaded by mistake and PGI also not possible bc we have only 50 qty in stock so what we can do any changes or any configration that after picking it is reserve in any colum or not reflect that stock in stock overviw so that logistic person can do mistake..

please replay my question as soon as possible....

regards

Manish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Speaking purely from a functional perspective why is PGI not done when truck is loaded. Ask the logistic executive to do PGI at the same time when truck is loaded. Else this mistake can happen.

Also in Delivery monitor, if you search for a delivery for Picking then if you pick the Qty & save the delivery then it wont appear again in the list for picking. It will appear in the List of PGI.

So I cant understand why they load trucks twice. Is the logistic person not using Delivery Monitor?

revert if more info required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Innovative,

Thanks to correct my language and replay me. if i need any further help regarding that question, i wud come to you.. but u can check my one more question which is in my list and its also difficult to solve it but if u can..pls

Regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check the below

1.Check the availability check on at the delivery item category level to avoid delivery for the extra quantity

2. Check the field "Check quantity 0" should be maintained as 'B" for the relevant item category

The above two steps can be done in the below path

Logistics Execution

Shipping

Deliveries

Define Item Categories for Deliveries

3.The stock assigned to delivery will shown in the schedule for delivery in the t code MMBE

Regards

Damu

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also try canceling transfer order.

Pl check with MM consultant to find out work around solution,if above solution does not serve your purpose.

In SD you can PGI only picked qty. Document flow is just status of entire process.

thanks,

vrajesh