cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment term issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi expert

i m trying to creat billing with refrenced of two delivery no. examl { one delivery no. X & other Y }.means combine invoice i want to creat. but due to different payment term in sales order in vf01 i faceing this error check log .in log i found different payment term. now plz tell me how to i solve it. one solution i know that is do both payment term are same. in va02.k

but its nt possible all time .so i want this type settting if both r different than also i can creat invoice

plz help me out

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a standard process & designed by SAP to split as per the requirements they have seen in the Business Process.

But in case, you need to change it then you have to take a help of ABAPer.In the Copy Control Settings in VTFL at Line Item , change the Logic in the Routine 004.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi it solved thank u all of u

thanks

vishal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must understand that certain things are not possible in SAP, especially when they are not logical.

In real business scenario have you ever seen 2 Payers in one Invoice?

In one Invoice, you can not have more than one Payer.

Similarly, in one Invoice, you can have one Payment Term.

Assume that, they are multiple Payment term, then when you ask for money from the Customer?

Therefore, it is not logical and not possible in SAP.

So, in standard SAP it has been set already that if the Payer, Payment Term, Incoterm, Billing dates, Destination Country etd are different for the items then system automatically creates Invoice Split (multiple Billing documents from one Delivery/Order).

In your case., Payment Terms are different so different Invoices will be created. System can not combine them in one Invoice.

Regards

Pradyumna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal SAP1,

you could try VBRK-ZUKRI used in the billing header to store these additional split criteria.

Fields that cause a split are displayed in the split analysis.

Goodluck