cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Condition Type

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

In my procedure I incorporate one Tax condition type, and in my client industry Tax is calculated on quantity basis, like Rs. 5 /MMBTU, its a gas industry.

So condition type is having Cond. class(TAX) and Calculat.type(Quantity) relationship, but what happen if there is two record present in the system one is back dated and one is for today date, system always call the record of current date, if i assign the pricing date one day before system only call the tax of todays date, even previous record is present in the system.

Is it the system standard or what ? ?

If it is a system standard, so what happen if i will create the invoice correction request. where Govt. send us the letter for intimation that specific tax is increase or decrease by such rate, in that case previous invoice will suppose to be update through invoice correction request, but through pricing date tax rate will not be call on that particular date.

Looking for the suggestionfrom gurus.

Kindly try it from your end if possible.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

In progress..

Regards,

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

in transaction V/06 there is the field 'Pricing date' T685A-KPRDT.

This field rules the date considered by the system in pricing determination.

Best regards,

Ivano.

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ivano,

Thanks for the reply, but it cant wotk at invoice correction request, that that field i choose the pricing date and than in invoice correction request if i choose different date it cant work..

Pls advise.

regards,

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try by giving earlier Pricing Date & then Select "Carry out New pricing & re-determine Taxes" by going to the Conditions Tab & clicking on Update button.

regards

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear NO change found, Send OSS to SAP.

Regards,