cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap-ps process

Former Member
0 Kudos

can anybudy tell me the sap-ps process like sales process in sd ....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP -PS is useful for mainly planning, monitoring and executing the Projects

In PS, at first we have to define the Project defnition, WBS element, Networks, Activitites, PS documents, Milestones

you have to Plan the costs for WBS and Networks and get the actual costs while executing the project.

and similarly we have to Plan the revenue and while executing we have to Bill the customer using the Milestone Billing and resource related billing

at last we have to settle the project

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus ,

Thanking you for response , where can i get the sap- project system configuration document ,

or even the document from i ill clear my ps concept ... it is my need so please help me as you possible ..

awaiting for reply ...........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

SAP PS helps in formalising any large or small size projects. Like buidling a boeing to conducting a trade fair can be fit in SAP PS.

It is nothing but breaking down the total effort/work into manageable chunks and accounting the total effort.

The basic structure of sap ps is below:

Project Definition->WBS elements->Networks-> Activities->Internally/Externally processed activities -> Material components

After the project has been defined, it would be further devided into Work Breakdown Structures and further to networks and activities. These activities will be assigned with material components/Manual effort if required.

Criteria of deviding a project into subsections and elements would depend on the hugeness and complexity of the project.WBS is the first element in hierarchy for planning the tasks, material and manual effort. Networks help in giving a proper sequence to the tasks.work packages/activities sub devide the work in minute level with the qualitative and quantitative details.

Please let me know if you need any further info..

Thanks

Sarath