cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MM Examination tips

Former Member
0 Kudos

im new in SAP and have studied MM by myself...ill be taking the exam in a week time and im soo worried ill fail.... i need some advice and tips...what topics should i focus on? do i need to memorize the trans codes, movement types and etc...will there be many questions on SolMan? Appreciate some replies..thanks...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for these info. They are really helpful

s_raghavan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried the link http://sapfunctional.com/MM/TrainingQs/index.htm

It was really useful. I was able to answer nearly 60% of the questions correctly. Some were new. I was not introduced to the concepts of scheduling agreements and MRPs. So I learnt some of them through this link. Thanks for the valuable informations.

One doubt I have is that questions that were available in all the 8 Parts were functional. Will the certification exam be completely functional oriented or even configuration oriented questions would find their place in the exam?

Kindly share your experience.

Thanks,

S.Raghavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navin,

Did you take the exam? What happend to your result?

You said you have taken exam with your own preparation.

Can we take the exam without having experience in SAP field. Because according to my knowledge they ask us for 2 yrs expereience in SAP filed or we need to take the exam through SAP partners like Siemens where they charge very high fee?

Please advice...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos