cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text object name

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

i have to display free text for items in a billing document,for this im using INCLUDE statement.

the TEXT NAME = 0009800122000010(this is a combination of billing document + item number)

TEXT ID = ZH01

TEXT OBJECT = VBBP.

so for TEXT NAME i have concatenated VBRP-VBELN + VBRP-POSNR into L_TEXT. i have used it in an include like this

INCLUDE &L_TEXT& OBJECT VBBP ID ZH01 PARAGRAPH D1.

but im unable to display,the free text.....any help in this regard wud be gratefull.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nirajgadre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to use...

INCLUDE &L_TEXT& OBJECT 'VBBP' ID 'ZH01' LANGUAGE 'EN' PARAGRAPH 'D1'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks 4 reply, but im unable to display the text even after using the above statement.

nirajgadre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check for the given billing document number and line item text is present for specified language.

and also try to put the text id , text object into variable as well and pass the value to the variables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have tried ways,but unable to display..........but when i debug the script i get the error message

Include VBBP ,, ZH01,E is not available.

whereas when i check in STXH table it is available.and

im not getting the value of L_TEXT from driver program into the script editor.

can anyone help me on this.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The error message will come when ever system fails to find the text with details you provide.

Opne the billing documnet, goto the text editor where the free text is maintained.double click on that then goto->header will give the details like name, id ,object. Use those obejcts to read the text.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Are you getting the exact name of text object in L_text. with exact no of Zeroes in front etc.

Also check the type of L_TEXT. It should be of type RSTXT-TDNAME.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Daya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your replies,

Problem solved thread closed.