cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set-up Maintenance Optimizer function not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have Solution Manager 7.0 system and I want to config Maintenance Optimizer. The document said go to the:

SPRO -> SAP Reference IMG -> SAP Solution Manager -> Configuration -> Basic Settings -> Standard Configuration of Basic Settings -> Solution Manager -> Set-Up Maintenance Optimizer

But in my system, I cannot see "Set-Up Maintenance Optimizer" function when flowing

SPRO -> SAP Reference IMG -> SAP Solution Manager -> Configuration -> Basic Settings -> Standard Configuration of Basic Settings -> Solution Manager

what should I do?

Thank you so much,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Currently i dont have solman 7.0, but these nodes can vary sligthly depending upon your SP level.

Best way to find out is use search (Cntrl+f) functionlaity .

For you , you can search with "Maintenance Optimizer" it will definitly gives you relative options.

Regards,.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies,

I have ECC 6.0 SR3 system and Solution Manager 7.0 with Netweaver 7.0 SR3

I have to install EHP4 (EHP4 FOR SAP ERP 6.0 / NW7.01) for ECC sytem, in step enter STACKFILE, they said config Maintenance Optimizer in Solution Manager and generate StackFile

Do I need to upgrade my Solution Manger system to NW 7.01?

Please explain me some solution,

Many thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi LuongDK,

For generating EHP 4 XML key we need to have Solman on SP16 at least but we need to apply notes for resolving the issues in MOPZ for getting EHP option so u better to patch up your solman to ehp1 and start the configuration.

Regards,

Laxman

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check out note 1122966 and apply all notes listed there as relevant for your Solution Manager release. Either that or as other posters in the forum already mentioned, update to EHP1 for Solution Manager. But you still have to apply a good deal of notes after the Support Package level update.

Also, note 1344564 will help you to define the target system in SMSY.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> I have Solution Manager 7.0 system and I want to config Maintenance Optimizer. The document said go to the:

> SPRO -> SAP Reference IMG -> SAP Solution Manager -> Configuration -> Basic Settings -> Standard Configuration of Basic Settings -> Solution Manager -> Set-Up Maintenance Optimizer

>

> But in my system, I cannot see "Set-Up Maintenance Optimizer" function when flowing

> SPRO -> SAP Reference IMG -> SAP Solution Manager -> Configuration -> Basic Settings -> Standard Configuration of Basic Settings -> Solution Manager

Hi Luong,

The configuration of the Maintenance Optimizer has been integrated in the standard configuration of Basic Settings (Transaction SOLMAN_SETUP). Therefore the path in SPRO has been changed.

Best regards,

Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi LuongDK,

Please perform the following for configuring MOPZ.

1. Go to DSWP...expert settings...maintaiain S user id credentials

2. Go to AISUSER..Maintain User name and suser id without S

3. Add satellite sytems in SMSY

4. Create a Solution in DSWP and add logical component of required satellite system.

5.Go to that Solution...Change Management...MOPZ..Create new transaction.

Please ensure that SAPOSS RFC connection should be working fine.

Hope it resolves your issue. please update the status

Regards,

Laxman