cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when you push the button VL02N that is in the post output of goods)

Former Member
0 Kudos

En inglés:

Hello, in Peru is required to account when delivery by VL02N, the document is assigned a serial tax (calculated by ranges in a table z), the point is that I have not got any user exit is activated when you push the button VL02N that is in the (post output of goods), I reviewed the user exit and is not active MV50AFZ1 the button and the methods of the badi LE_SHP_DELIVERY_PROC (transaction SE18) were not actively using the button to count the output of goods VL02N transaction delivery

Would know as one might do this?

thanks and regards

En español:

Hola, en Peru se necesita que cuando de contabilize la entrega por la VL02N, se asigne al documento un consecutivo fiscal (calculado por rangos en una tabla z), el punto es que no he conseguido ningun user exit que se active cuando presiono el boton que está en la VL02N , (contabilizar salida de mercancias), revisé el user exit MV50AFZ1 y no se activa en el botón y los métodos de la badi LE_SHP_DELIVERY_PROC ( transacción se18) tampoco se activam con el botón de contabilizar la salida de mercancia en la transacción VL02N de la entrega

Sabrian como se podria hacer esto?

gracias y saludos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use the BADI " LE_SHP_GOODSMOVEMENT" in SE18 implement and see we have the Parameter IS-LIKP using which you can put values.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

the parameter IS_LIKP is "importing" not changing,

thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not clear from your explanation. If I understood your requirement correctly, you need a delivery exit to achieve the requirement. If so, try with V50S0001

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I need to move a field to the structure LIKP when I press the button "post output of goods" in the transaction VL02N, the user exit does not help V50S0001. Thanks.