cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User is currently using Transaction SPAM to import an OCS-Queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to update ST-PI support pack 1. When I try to import the support I am getting a error messgae "User SAPADMIN is currently using Transaction SPAM to import an OCS-Queue.

Please help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether any lock entry is existing with SAPADMIN user id in your system, if yes check the user list work processes list where the object is using....

Regards,

Nick Loy

martin_juen2
Contributor
0 Kudos

I think Volker Borowskis solution is the one for you. Log on with user sapadmin. Goto SPAM/SPAU and confirm the queue.

regards, m.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Markus... I have checked already that one. I have checked the error and i am attaching the error log

Diagnosis

User SAPADMIN is currently using Transaction SPAM to import an OCS-Queue. This means that the transaction and the queue are locked.

System Response

In Transaction SPAM you can display functions only, for example the status or log overview.

Procedure for System Administration

If the lock is not supposed to exist, you can check in the lock management and delete the lock (locked table: PAT01). To call lock management, choose Administration -> System administration -> Monitor -> Lock entries

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check in AL08 to make sure the user SAPADMIN is now logged in

volker_borowski2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

SPAM can be locked if a queue is defined in either SPAM or SAINT,

no matter whether the user who defined the queue is logged in or not.

So

a) may be the last Patchqueue was not confirmed.

b) may be the last Add-On Installation in SAINT (i.e. ST-A/PI) was not confirmed.

this might be difficult to detect, if the installation had been done in background mode.

c) an current queue is still processed in background mode

Hope this helps

Volker

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems that another user (SAPADMIN) is logged on to client 000 trying to install something.

Markus