cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check the trace trancated mesasges in PI SXMB_MONI traces in NWA?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In message mapping we have raised the message exception, which should appear in trace of sxmb_mon i.

But we were not able to see the exceptional message. In trace its showing as TRACE TRUNCATED as coated below.

" <Trace level="1" type="T">*** TRACE TRUNCATED (for more details see Visual Administrator -> LogViewer)***</Trace> "

Please help in checking the message log ( TRACE message which got truncated) in NWA.

Is that possible to see the missed out messages in log viewer?

I read some blogs and searched in NWA but i am not sure in which view i have check for my message.(logging view,general view view) in log viewer overview screen.

When i tried to execute the same mapping in different server its working.

Kindly clarify.

Thank you,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Siva

You can check the defaultTrace.trc for the full trace. This can be viewed via the NWA log viewer or you can access the trace file via the file system. It is stored in the directory: \usr\sap\<SID>\DVEBMGS<xx>\j2ee\cluster\server<n>\log

Regards

Mark

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you search the log for the message id?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Both,

General view -> Default trace shows this error .

"Log Record Details

Message: Cannot get aliases for [sap.com/cafeugpuisupport] application.

The error is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DS.5005] Application sap.com/cafeugpuisupport is not deployed on cluster element get its aliases and it is not possible to .001E0B88E350009B00000077000045A21271F20C5F19C426

Date: 2010-05-07 "

Do you know the reason for this message?

What would be the solution?

Thanks,

Siva

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Application you are using is not deployed properly in the server. please try to deploy it again and check it.

Hope it helps

Regads

Arun