cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLDCHECK help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using PI 7.1 in my development. I am doing SOAP to Proxy interface.

In my ECC system, i have configured RFC destinations LCRSAPRFC, SAPSLDAPI properly and when doing the test, i am getting the proper response.

Also created RFC destination type H to connect to PI server. It works fine.

I have created business system in SLD peoperly.

When i execute the SLDCHECK transaction, i am getting the following message.

Calling function LCR_GET_OWN_BUSINESS_SYSTEM

Retrieving data from the SLD server..

No corresponding business system found for system DV2 client 333

=> Check and maintain the SLD content for the current client

Summary: Connection to SLD works technically, but the SLD content may need maintenance

=> Check and maintain the SLD contnet.

I have gone through the forum search, but i couldnt find proper result.

Experts could you please advise me, is there any configuration needs to be done.

Regards,

Bala

Edited by: Balasubramanian S on May 7, 2010 7:33 PM

Edited by: Balasubramanian S on May 7, 2010 7:34 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Check the client of your business system ( under Integration Tab ) in your SLD. The client from which you are executing the SLD check should be the same as the client mentioned in the Business system.

Regards,

Sandeep

0 Kudos

Hi!

Please check:

#1143810 - Troubleshooting SLDCHECK - Releases 71X

Regards,

Caio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you done the configuration in sxmb_adm---> Integration Engine Configuration (R3 system).

and also perform SXI_CACHE refresh then try again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I have done the configuration in SXMB_ADM ---> Integration Engine Configuration -->Configured the ECC as Application System".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check few more things if they are in place..

1. Run t-code SLDAPICUST in R3 system and check if it is pointing to correct XI system.

2. Run t-code SPROXY in R3 and check if you can generate the proxy.

3. Perfrom full CPACache & SXI_CACHE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh Singh,

SLDAPICUST is pointing to the correct XI system.

I am able to login to SPROXY and able to generate proxy, proxy is getting generated properly. I can see my IR objects in SPROXY transaction.

I have done the full CPACache in PI.

But when execute the tcode SXI_CACHE in ECC, i am getting message like Error when accessing SLD:NO_BUSINESS_SYSTEM

Could you please advise me some other solutions.

Regards,

Bala

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh Singh,

I have checked the config, they are done already.

Regards,

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just small check... make sure you have done all configuration in client 333.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh Singh,

All the configurations are done in client 333.

When i run the interface, data is coming to ECC system, but it is not getting updated. It is showing the following error.

*<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category> *

• <SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">SLD_NO_OWN_BS</SAP:Code> *

• <SAP:P1>DV2</SAP:P1> *

• <SAP:P2>333</SAP:P2> *

• <SAP:P3 /> *

• <SAP:P4 /> *

• <SAP:AdditionalText /> *

• <SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" /> *

• <SAP:Stack>Error while reading ID of own business system from the SLD for system DV2 and client 333</SAP:Stack> *

• <SAP:Retry>N</SAP:Retry> *

Kindly suggest me some solutions.

Regards,

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

This could be a problem in ECC system tcode - SLDAPICUST Need to enter FULL HOST NAME OF XI System.

ex: PI Server name - INSAPPI

Try with INSAPPI.your domain -> INSAPPI.SDN.COM

Right now looks like in ECC not able to Identify the XI host name. because of that reason SLD is giving error.

please post me next what you see the error...and also make sure that in SLDAPICUST userid is working and not locked.

Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

As you recommended, i have given the fully qualified domain name.

Also I have checked the piaappluser, it is not locked.

But even after, i am getting the same result.

Could you please suggest me any other way to solve this?

Regards,

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Check in ECC system tcode : SXMB_ADM select role of system : Applocation System and

corrsponding destination:dest://<your http destination which is created in ECC to connect XI server> (looks like some extra spaces are exits and try copy the RFC destination again from SM59..try removing what you copied and try again check carefully in ECC system what ever the parameters you configred for proxy settings.)

SLDAPICUST - Try with full name or try with host name or Try with IP address of host. Check TCP/IP Connections..

Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

I have checked the config in SXMB_ADM - Integration Engine Configuration - Role of system - Application system and corresponding Integration Server - dest://Integration_server - name of RFC destination type H created in SM59.

My other TCP/IP connections, LCRSAPRFC, SAPSLDAPI are connecting to PI and giving HTTP response 500 as recommended.

In SLDAPICUST, i tried with hostname, fully qualified name and IP address of the host, all the time, i am getting the same message in SLD check.

calling function LCR_GET_OWN_BUSINESS_SYSTEM

Retrieving data from the SLD server...

No corresponding business system found for the system DV2

=> Check and maintain the SLD content for the current client

Could you please suggest me, is there anyway to solve this?

Regards,

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Check following steps in PI system.

1. Business system created from PI, and Role is - Integration server, URL: http://<hostname>:abap stackportnumber/sap/xi/engine?type=entry

2. SLD RFC connections which is created in PI.

3. SLDAPICUST parameters in PI

4. Do the compelete cache refresh.

In PI go to technical system choose exchange infrastructure and see th Application System colomun host name presented all Five componenets of XI. (It wil show each componenet <SID> hostname , except Domain )

Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Thanks for your response.

I have checked PI, all RFC destinations are connecting properly.

As you said, under the technical system, five components of exchange infrastructure are available.

I have gone through function module LCR_GET_OWN_BUSINESS_SYSTEM in ECC system, it is looking for data in the table LCRT_CLNTCACHE, but there is no data available in the table. Because of that, i am getting error "No_Business_System".

Even I entered value manually into the table, but it is getting deleted when i run the Function Module "LCR_GET_OWN_BUSINESS_SYSTEM".

Could you suggest on this?

Regards,

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the PI Business system Role and URL used ?

Is this one Role is - Integration server

and what was the URL.

and also in PI tcode - SXMB_ADM, what was the role of system and corresponding URL details had given (which was used PI Business system URL)

Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

The role of PI is integration server and the url is http://pidev:50000/sap/xi/engine?type=entry.

Regards,

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

The role of PI is integration server and the url is http://pidev:50000/sap/xi/engine?type=entry. - this is not correct

Change URL to - http://pidev:8000/sap/xi/engine?type=entry. and save now clear the cache refresh.

5000 - this is java stack port number and it should be a abap stack port number. and I assume your system number is - 00 that is the reason I put above port number is 80<system number> - 8000.

Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

after chngeing URL what is the error you are getting...

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

does this reference help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have gone through the link, as specified there, i have done those things already.

Could you please advise me some solutions.

Regards,

Bala