cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales revenue sales office wise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My client requirement is to see sales revenue sales office office and cost centre wise, my client is using third party sales scenario so i have configured Order reason & cost centre and assigned to sales area.

My client will enter order reason while creating the sales order. but while making PO the Error is coming

" NO Direct Posting can be made to G/L a/c. 400156 in code xyz.

Your reply is highly appreciated,

Thanks and Regards,

MH

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

still needs some input not yet solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raise the query in FI forum.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This should be done by FI colleagues.

Go to FS00, select the G/L Account 400156 and click on "Create/bank/interest" tab. Here select the box "Post automatically only"

Now retry the process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry the wrong error mensioned in my posting

the correct error is "Create account 400156 for 08.05.2010 as a cost element in controlling area ABC"

Thanks and Regards,

MH

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Mohammad,

for this you've got to create a cost center(ks01) and the no. as is mentioned din error message and assign it with a g.l.

depending on the nature of controlling u r doing for eg- primary cost element or secondary cost element

revert if helpful

thanks

mohit singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are doing third party sales scenario. We have this in our group for other companies as well and it is woking fine in existing company codes. Now we have a scenario for new company where third party sales with order reason to be maintained in sales order in order to book the revenues to specific cost center.

Now the prblem is when we are creating SO with order reason system is not allowng for creating PO for this and gives this error message. When we are creating the SO without order reason sys is allowing for creating PO without any error message.

We cannot create this GL as cost element is Contolling area as other existing processes will be effected.

Regards,

MH