cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have seen that in the pricing procedure of sales order there are some account keys for accrual are assigned to the condition types. I believe with them the system will create entries to corresponding G/L account automatically the time the sales order is posted. However, I do not know where I can check these entries.

Do I understand this accrual account key correctly? If yes, do you know where I can check the entries for G/L account after sales order is posted?

Thanks and regards,

Fan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

that is only the account determination procedure for billing document. What I need is to assign to my sales order.

Is it actually possible?

Best regards,

Fan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Account positing will be happening when you bill the order. So it is not relevant to assign Account Determination to Order types. It is only assigned to billing types.

Regards

Sai

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi krishna,

I checked the account determintion and there is no account determination procedure assigned to sales order. Where can I assign the account determination procedure to sales order?

Thanks and regards,

Fan

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the path SPRO->Sales and distribution->Basic funtions->Account assignment/costing->Revenue account determination->Define and assign account determination. Here you need to define the procedure and need to assign to billing document type.

Account determination happens only when the billing document is released to accounting. So there is no need to assign account determination procedure to sales document type.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

IMG - Sales and Distribution - Basic Functions - Account Assigmnet / Posting - Revenue Account Determination - Define and Assign Account Determination procedures. Here the account determination procedure should be assigned to your Billing type.

T.Code VKOA - account keys will be assigned with relevant G/L Accounts.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto the T.Code "VA02/VA03".

Enter the order number.Enter.

Goto Environment>Analysis>Account determination.

Click on the condition type.

Here you can check what is the G/L account getting determined.

The same you can check in "VKOA" T.Code.

Regards,

Krishna.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find the G/L account assignments in transaction code VKOA.

The G/L account posting details can be seen in t.code FS10N.

Regards