SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In retail we use T codes VKP1/2/5 for sales price calculation. I have following doubts

When I execute the sales price screen, do we need to do any changes inside screen of Sales price cal

When I save the pricing calcualtion its creates pricing docs, how do you know which key cobimnation of condition table its considered, suppose i have 1)Salesorg/dist chl/site 2)Salesorg/dist chl/site/pricelist, so which one its considerd

Do we need to run VK11 condition records in pricing?

Please give me some retail process pricing senarios and system map(please execuse saponlie docs)

regards

Satish

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you Run VKP5 and you gives combination to execute report. I always gives at the header details for the combination it has considered like PL/Store/Distribution channel. WHile yu makes any change if you selct the line item then only during saving system will generate the document with those changes.

You can use VKP8 to display the artcles and chose sales price determination sequence 02 to see what is the effective change. Vk11 is not required to run after this however insted of VKp5 you can directly create the condition record in Vk11.

Hope this will clearify you

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you Run VKP5 and you gives combination to execute report. I always gives at the header details for the combination it has considered like PL/Store/Distribution channel. WHile yu makes any change if you selct the line item then only during saving system will generate the document with those changes.

You can use VKP8 to display the artcles and chose sales price determination sequence 02 to see what is the effective change. Vk11 is not required to run after this however insted of VKp5 you can directly create the condition record in Vk11.

Hope this will clearify you

0 Kudos

Hi thanks for your reply

when we will use different type of purchase and sales price determination sequences like 01, 02, 03 so on

regards

satish

0 Kudos

closed