cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File--XI--R/3 Create PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Iam working on a scenario where Iam sending a .xml file to XI which contains the required data to create a PO in R/3 like (DocType, PurchasingGroup, PurchasingOrg, CompCode, Plant, StorageLoc, VendorCode, MatNumber, Price...). I mapped this data to the IDoc PORDCR04.

But when I send the file in sxmb_moni it does show me any error. But in RWB Adapter monitoring, for the RFC Receiver adapter I see the error

<b>- Error: 2006-06-23 13:33:37 UTC: Message processed for interface PORDCR.PORDCR04: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: could not get functionname from XML requst: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.RfcAdapterException: failed to read funtionname from XML document: missing namespace declaration(2)</b>

How to solve this issue??

Regards,

Raju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am having the same requirement i.e file-xi-r3 create po, can any one tell me the necessary steps needed for this. i am new to all this and still learning things, so please help me.

thanks

reddy

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if your receiver Inbound Interface is Idoc, then you need to configure Idoc Adapter.

also make sure that in your Interface Determination, you have chosen Idoc interface as an Inbound Interface and corresponding mapping etc.

Regards,

Moorthy

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

but you use the IDOC receiver adapter right?

and not RFC adapter...

if you want to use a BAPI (RFC adapter) try BAPI_PO_CREATE1

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>