cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM Material not relevant for delivery (outbound delivery)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm working on BOM's, I want to make a material not relevant for goods issue, while the lowerlevel materials are relevant for picking, packing and goods issue. Where do i make this setting in the materials master. I already choose item category group ERLA on the material master, but when i create the outbound delivery, the system wants to do a goods issue on the header item.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Chariold

If you are so Curious to know where Picking and Packing Controls

You can Control at Delivery Item Category Level T-Code ( 0VLP) ..Pick ur Respective item Category and Check settings inside.

Regards,

Seegal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I changed the setting, and its 0 if you look at the Picking Tab, but when you click on the Status Tab in the Outbound delivery, then the status is A = Not yet processed, I want it to be blank for BOM item, that states Not Rlevant. I hope you understand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Your requirement is the most basic functionality in BOM creations. You should have created your material master as LUMF and not as ERLA. Do it and your requirement will be fulfilled.

NOTE: This is such an often asked question that i am sure you would have found the answer in the forum had you done a small search. Also I hope the Moderators would not get angry with me for having done what I just did. LOL

Kindly do a search of this forum for any of your requirements first and if you fail to get a satisfactory solution only then post it as a question here. Plz do close this thread when you receive a satisfactory answer and also do not forget to give some p0ints to the answer providers which will encourage ppl to give answers for all our inquiries.

Regards

Venkat - Hyd