Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable the checkbox depending upon Po Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I have one doubt on WDJ

My Requirement is disable the check box depending upon Po Status.

This is Po Status is available in the Path of BAPI (Ymm_Sc_Bapi_Oapending_Getlist_Input - Output-Outtab---Po_Status)

If Po Status is equals Review pending That that Check box is disabled..

In Po Status in two types one is Review pending and another one is OA Pending. If Po Status is equals u201COA Pendingu201D That that Check box is enable mode.

If Click on Search Button the data will be display in table format. In table format each and every row having check.

where i will put that code.in Search Button or any Other Place. Pls tell this issue also.

Please give some help. How to do this.

Regards

Vijay Kalluri

Edited by: KalluriVijay on May 7, 2010 10:54 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijai,

Take a Contect attribute of type boolean.

Bind the contect attriobute to the check box enabled property(Select the check box in the view and below you will have a property tab and in that there is a property called enabled)

After executing the RFC just change the attribute based up on the output you get from the RFC.

Thanks & Regards,

Raju Bonagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

ThanQ For Given Solution. I have done this work yesterday

Regards

Vijay Kalluri

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Set checkbox value FALSE while filling the context node from RFC based on the PO. OR play with Visibility for checkbox.

Hope it helps

Regards

Arun

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

the checkbox will be binded to a boolean attribute, so when u check the entries in the loop set the boolean value to true or false based on the condition:

for(condition)

{

-

if(condition)

-

{

-

wdContext.node<NodeName>.get<NodeName>ElementAt(counter).setCheckboxStatus(true/false);

-

}

}

Hope this helps u.

Regards,

Poojith MV