cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Order Quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In our system sales representatives creates sales orders. And cause of our sector order item quantities always changes. For example order item includes 10 quantity but after creation of order customer changes the quantity to 5 but at this time the 3 quantity of order has produced. For real order quantity we have to change the quantity as 5 and 3 of them produced. We have to see order balance as 2 and we hace to close the order but in current system we see 7 and we never be able to close the order.

Has it negative effects to the system or documents to change the quantity from 10 to 5 after 3 of them produced and delivered to the storage ? If it has no effects i will change the quantity and set the abgru field 99 (closed) to order line automatically.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved by myself,

Regards,

techmaster

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes KALYAN CH Thanks,

The flow as below,

- Create order. Order item quantity is 10.

- Produced 3 of order item.

- Then customer returns as changing quantity for 5.

- If i don't change the order balance seems 7, if i change it seems 2.

The problem is the order must be closed as 5, after produced 5 of them. But in current system it never closes because it has 5 balance cause of 10.

And a new question can i sign Rejection at all time. For example i produced 5 of order item as 10 quantity. And i dont continue to produce 5. Have i change order quantity or it needs no change for quantity?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai

The order was created to quantity of 10.

Later u had changed to 7 even after the 3 quantity was produced.There is no negative effect by changing the quantity even after some quantity was produced.

You can change at any time as per the requirement.

Later u can insert reason for rejection for the status to be completed one.

Revert for any

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivarajesh. J,

I want to understand if it is possible to change order quantity(10) after some of them produced(3). Now the order balance is seems 7 but order quantity changed to 5. I want to change the order quantity to 5 in system and after producing 2 of them i want to set status of Rejection.

Thanks,

former_member660811
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried to answer your question, as Iam not able to understand what is your actual requirement.

As per my understanding I would say you can close any order by giving "Reason for rejection".

Also if you change the order qty from 10 to 5 it should get changed.

Please check if any minimum order qty is maintained or though the customer changes is it getting reflected in the real scenario.

Rgds