Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM_CLNT_EXTR or BD10??

rajesh_chavan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to extract only selected records from SAp ECC...this numbers are not in range...

Can I use BD10 for this purpose wherein we can specify selection criteria. what are the things we need to consider?

I think we can only define ranges in MDM_CLNT_EXTR..right??

Thanks in Advance.

Rc

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

You are correct. MDM_CLNT_EXTR does not allow multiple selction of records, it supports only a range.

If the records to be extracted has some common paramters like same Mat group etc or a combincation of such attributes they can be extracted in one go by creating a variant.

If not use BD10.

thanks

Ravi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajesh_chavan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

The Initial Mode is a specific distribution mode for an extraction run. Initial Mode executes the first, complete extraction and distribution of the chosen master data object. The objects are extracted from the systemu2019s storage according to the given selection criteria. Please refer SAP Note 1035601 and attached PDF.

I think we can use T-code BD10, Program/Report used to generate this transaction is RBDSEMAT. You need to config set up in BD64. You have define MDM Logical System in Sales transaction. On execution BD10 IDOC will generate which you can see in We02/we05 . http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/fr/2b/e6af920fe811d2a57a0060087d1bfc/content.htm

Other way, you can write a report for selection criteria, after giving selection criteria you can execute this report which will extract selected records from SAP ECC and then you should pass these records to generated configured outbound Proxy.

SAP ECC(Outbound Proxy)>PI(XML File)>MDM

Hope this helps..

Regards,

Mandeep Saini