cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[send mail for service desk]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert!

I have install Sevice Desk on SolMan 7.0 ehp 1, my customer can create new request to SolMan with Service Desk. and we can process this message. And we can sent message of customer to SAP AG. But I need , when customers have sent message to SolMan and after message is processed, must have email is sent to customers. So they can know message have sent and processed successful. I hope, you can show me about that as soon as possible. Thank you very much

Thanks and Best Regards,

Tru Hang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert !

First, thank you for your good answers. Now I must config SAPconnect interface in transaction SCOT before config Mail on service desk, please show me about that. I hope, you can support for me as soon as possible. Thank you very much!

Thanks and Best Regards,

Tru Hang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert !

My system is Solution Manager 7.0 EhP 1 SPS 20, I can find transaction SLFN on my system config Mail to Creator. Please showm me about that. thank you very much !

Thanks and Best Regards,

Tru Hang

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

transaction type can be any one it is upto you

if you are using transaction type SLFN then goto the action profile of that transaction type normally is slfn_advanced but it is again upto requirement

you get upto that by spro scenario sp settinsgs- service desk - define action profile - assign action profile to business transactoin type

here you can choose or double click slfn to see which action profile is assign to it now

in the same actioon profile create one action to trigger mail

you can check below sap stnd guide

https://websmp110.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700001903822008E.PDF

Hope it solv ur prb

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert!

Please help me in automatic email configuration for change of status in service desk (Solution Manager 7.0 EhP 1). Thank you very much! I hope you can show me as soon as possibe.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Tru Hang

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Gagan gave you a very good starting point , which is blog /people/dolores.correa/blog/2007/09/18/sending-e-mail-from-support-message .

I think it is a good idea to start with that blog, and ask questions about the parts of the blog that you don't understand or need assistance with.

If you don't even tell us the required email function you want (email at status change? what status? to whom? etc,...) then there is little that we can do to help.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow this

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2007/09/18/sending-e-mail-from-support-message

Regards,