Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to SU01 even if user is not authorized

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we are facing aith a strange scenario.

we have a user who is not having authorization to SU01. in SUIM,roles by complex selection criteria for the user ID and S_TCODE object with SU01 tcode does not show any assigned roles.

but in SUIM>User>By transaction authorizations, i can see the user ID having SU01.

can anyone explain,what is happening.

regards,

chaitanya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in user buffer in SU56 transaction. Search each S_TCODE against all the profile assugned to him...

However you also need to consider there are lot of bug present for various SUIM reports..

Arpan

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

User might have authorization through profiles. Check profiles tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have already checked the profiles tab.

we couldn't find any in them.

Regards,

chaitanya.

0 Kudos

In such a case, Check each individual role carefully for the entries in S_TCODE and P_TCODE. You should find SU01 there.

A user can get authorization only through roles / profiles.

Regards,

Gowrinadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have checked S_TCODE and P_TCODE. I have run PFCG_TIME_DEPENDENCY also.

we have made client copy and this issue is coming in the newly created client.

Regards,

chaitanya.

0 Kudos

As a final check, I will check transaction SU56. In the user buffer you can find the respective role / profile name from which user has access

< Almost same time as above post>

Edited by: Gowrinadh Challagundla on May 7, 2010 10:20 AM

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in user buffer in SU56 transaction. Search each S_TCODE against all the profile assugned to him...

However you also need to consider there are lot of bug present for various SUIM reports..

Arpan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

PFCG_TIME_DEPENDENCY and RSUSR405 report solved my issue. Thanks for your prompt replies.

Regards,

Chaitanya.