cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No authorization to logon as trusted system (Trusted RC=1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When I am trying to assign alerts for ABAP short dumps for our ECC system in Rz20 monitor sets of Solman I am getting this error.Error at connection set-up: No authorization to logon as trusted system (Trusted RC=1).I have already created TRUSTING_SYSTEM@Solman in ECC System.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved.

0 Kudos

i am facing the same problem can you please give be the solution

waiting for Replay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi N das

kindly can you give the solution how did you solved.we are facing the same issue.It will helpfull to others also..

regards

pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

ARe you have created it in SMT1 ?

Try to use AUTHORITY_CHECK_TRUSTED_SYSTEM function module

P.S. after you add for user created role with authorization to object S_RFCACL are you doing user comparasion ?

Regards.

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does the same user exists on source as well as target system ???

If yes, Activate RFC TRACE in trarget system and re generate the error and check the trace log , you will find the exact problem.

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Anil the same user exists on Solman as well as in ECC.I have given bothe user SAP_ALL & SAP_NEW profile.Moreover I have created a Z role & assigned the user sm59,rz20,smt1 authorization.But still the same problem.

How to Activate RFC TRACE in trarget system and re generate the error and check the trace log??

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

S_RFCACL is an authorization object that is not contained on SAP_ALL or SAP_NEW profiles...

You need to create/modify a role and add the authorization object, then assign the role to the user in both ends, otherwise it won't work.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Juan I have created a new role ztest & assigned manually in PFCG the authorization object s_rfcacl to this role.Then did user comparison also.I did it in both source & target systems.My question is whether we need to maintain any other authorization object??

The error coming is :

Error at connection set-up: No authorization to

logon as trusted system (Trusted RC=1).

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have all correct and the AUTHORITY_CHECK_TRUSTED_SYSTEM function module shows all ok for your user

try to read

Note 131387 - No authorization to log on as a trusted system

Note 128447 - Trusted/trusting systems

P.S. RC=1 -->

Recreate the trusted system

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the FM you mention & the message I am getting suggests it is ok.

Test for function group QRFC

Function module AUTHORITY_CHECK_TRUSTED_SYSTEM

Uppercase/Lowercase

Runtime: 60,439 Microseconds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sergo I checked in SMT2 & under Trusting Systems when I am checking ECC this error is coming.. No authorization to logon as trusted system (Trusted RC=1).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you try to recreate the trusted system again ?

Recheck all per this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/8b/0010519daef443ab06d38d7ade26f4/content.htm

P.S. are you read notes as i'm post --->

Note 131387 - No authorization to log on as a trusted system

and link from this note for example -->

If you use an Oracle database, see Note 986707

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if current logged in user exists in target system , also user has sufficient auth.

Specially object S_RFCACL

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/4f/315140c770cd01e10000000a155106/content.htm

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gagan,

I created a new user & tried but still error.

Short dump: [No authorization to logon as trusted system (Trust] in report[SAPMSSY1] in SNAP.I have created a role with tcode rz20 in ECC & Solman but still working.In Suim also I checked that this new user has authorization S_RFCACL.Moreover I have given this user SAP_ALL & SAP_NEW access but still not working.