cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

for loop to iterate a node having values more than 100 problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a strange problem, Where i have a node of 1..n cardinality and i am using a for loop to iterate through the values.

When the node has less than 110 values the code works fine but it is not working for a node having more than 110 values.

The application goes on... rotating the wheel. I dont know why this is happening. Is this because of java heap size or garbage collection. Do i need to increase the heap size. I also restarted the server but still it is not working.

I appreciate if any body can help me.....

Regards,

Raghu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

How long does the process go on? do u get a time out exception later? if possible could you paste the code which u have written for iterating the node along with the structure?

Regards,

Poojith MV

Former Member
0 Kudos

No i am not getting any exception.. the webdynpro wheel is going on rotating

One thing i am clear that there is no problem in application as it is working at some time and not in other time.

May be a issue of java memory or heap size............. did any body got the same problem.

Raghu.

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Try to print the values...I think there may be some field value causing the problem..

put Message Manage inside loop and identify.

Hope it helps

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

As a test case i have done that also, i am doing nothing in the loop only printing a simple hardcoded string with message manager. The code is like..

for(int i=0;i<node.size();i++)

when ever the node size is more than 100 it is not working.

Regards,

Raghu.

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Please use like :

int abc = wdContext.node<NODE>().size()

if(abs != 0)

{

for(int i=0; i<abc; i++)

{

}

}

OR use while stement

Hope it helps

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks every body i could resolve it, as i am trying to post the values from interactive form. The problem is with the Adobe Reader Version. I was using Reader 8 version when i changed to 9 it is working fine now..

Thanks

Raghu