cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header Condition distribution to item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I would like to create a header condition type that will distribute the amount to the item according to the qty, whereas condition such as HB00 and HM00 are distribute according to value.

How could I set the condition in order to do that?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can copy Condition Type HB00 for this purpose.

Ensure that "Header Condition" and "Group Condition" check box must have been checked/ticked.

You need not change the "Calculation Type" to C, as it will not work.

In standard system, Header Condition like HB00 are distributed on the basis of Net Value.

If you want to change the basis of distribution (quantiy or weight etc) then, in the Pricing Procedure, you assign the appropriate routine in the "Alt Cond Base Value" column for your Header Condition.

This will serve your purpose.

At present, I do not have access to SAP, therefore I can not tell the adject routine to be used.

You can search the appropriate routine from the drop down. I hope it is available in standard.

Regards

Pradyumna

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member

Hi

Please check the calculation type should be 'C"in the condition type configuration in the t code V/06

Regards

Damu

former_member634038
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Even i'm having the same query, how to distribute the condition value in Delivery line item.

I had input $100 as fixed value in header of the Delivery with 2 items of line 10 qty 3 and line 20 qty 2, currently it is becoming $200, i.e. $100 for each line item which sums to $200 by the items instead of $100.

My problem is that in the item condition, the $100 should be distribute to each item by value.

E.g.

Item 10 qty:2 value:20

Item 20 qty:3 value:60

Can you please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all~

I will try to test it tmr.

Thank you so much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That means standard can only distributed according to the value but not the quantity?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the help documentation if you look at the second example, you can observe that the condition value of 90 is distributed based on the quantity. You need to go with the condition type HB00.

Using RB00 system adding up the header condition value to all items irrespective of quantity.

Venkat Cheedalla

Edited by: Venkateshwarlu Cheedalla on May 7, 2010 7:08 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try this

Condition type definition:Condition calss: A - Discount or Surcharge / Calculation Type = B fixed Amount. Check Group condition . Have some access sequence. Please check Header & Item Conditions. Mainatin a condition record using VK11 for the said amount.

Then when you process an order with multiple lines and when this discount applies, it will be distributed to the line items based on the line item qty.

Hope this helps

regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

If I used calculation type C in the condition type, and I input $100 in header of the order with 2 items of qty 1 each, it will become $200. And $200 will be share by the items instead of $100.

My problem is that in the item condition, the $100 will distribute to each item by value.

E.g.

Item 10 qty:1 value:40

Item 20 qty:1 value:10

Now the item condition calculated as item 10: $80 ; item 20 $20

I want to set it to item 10 $50, item 20 $50

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just go through the below link and try to understand the functionality of header conditions and how we can manipulate them to meet our requirements.

Find out the correct alternate base condition value formula in the pricing procedure or go for a new Z formula.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/de/7a8534c960a134e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Hope this will help you,

Venkat Cheedalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As stated above maintain the calculation type as 'C' for the required conditions in V/06 and it determines how the system calculates prices, discounts, or surcharges in a condition.

For example, the system can calculate a price as a fixed amount or as a percentage based on quantity, volume, or weight.

The calculation type can be set when generating new condition records. If this does not happen, the calculation type maintained here is valid for the condition record.

Regards

Yepuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

However, I want to distribute a "fixed" header amount to item condition by item quantity.

For example:

Header Condition amount: $100

Item 10 Qty: 2

Item 20 Qty: 5

Item 30 Qty: 3

Then, the amount will distributed to the items as:

Item 10 $20

Item 20 $50

Item 30 $30

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly try with the calculation type C and put tick mark on grouping condition in the condition type configuration

Regards

Damu