SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i use two registers in one Rate ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Geeks,

There is a meter with two registers and i want to compare these two registers in a single rate, but when i m creating a rate, in header data it is asking me to provide Reg. Oper. (Register operand in rate) and only this operand is reflecting in rate steps

how can i have the another register operands in Rate Steps ?

Thanks in advance

Mirza

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to create 2 rates (register permissible) corresponding to 2 registers, and then you can compare comsumption in any of the rates.or use diffenent rate for comparing the consumption of both operands.

0 Kudos

Thanks Roopali for your reply,

but i am yet not able to understand that how can i use two register operands in one rate. Can you please explain a little more that after creating two different rates of register permissible what will be the permissibility of third rate, if it will be of Register then in rate i can not use the two register operands.

i m Confused

0 Kudos

Hello,

Create 2 rates which are register permissible,and create 3rd rate which is fact permissible.In this rate compare both quantities.

Rate 1 (Register permissi)

QUANTI14 Z_REG1 = Z_CONS1

Rate 2 (Register permissi)

QUANTI14 Z_REG2 = Z_CONS2

Rate 3 (fact permiss)

QUANTI07 Z_CONS1 ZCONS2 Z_RESULT

Hope it helps