cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third Party SO process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement in our company, we are planning to use the third party SO process, the below are the steps.

1. Create sales order VA01, in that item category will be TAS.

2. Automatically PR will get create.

3. PR needs to get convert to PO ME57N

4. MIGO (Goods Receipt)

5. MIRO (For PO)

6. Invoice for Sales Order.

When we do the MIGO (goods receipt) the stock will come under the blank storage location, but as per our client requirement the stock needs to come under the 10 Storage location (Unrestricted use).so that the same stock can use for the other customers as well when itu2019s require.

Thanks & Regards,

Murali.M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

SmileZhang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Murali,

I think you might get some misunderstanding between third-party process and individule purchase order process.

In third-party process, it is the vendor who delivers the goods to the customer. Which means that you won't touch the goods by yourself.

Then I don't think it is possible for other customers to use this kind of goods.

In individule purchase order process(item category TAB), the goods will be delivered to us first. And we deliver the goods to our customer like the normal process.

You could see that there is a special stock indicator E set for TAB. You could try with setting this as blank and see whether the goods could be posted to unrestricted-use stock.

If it doesn't work, then I would recommand you to create a thread in ERP Material Management side, it is more MM issue other than SD.

Thanks and best regards,

Smile

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks it is done