cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find transpot requests in quality but not in Production

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to find out the List of Transport Requests which are in Quality system but not yet moved to Production?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217765
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I think entries in table E070 is help.

if you check the import log of request, you will find the comment in import log like the following:

1 entry for E070 inserted (<SID>Kxxxxx).

So I think we can compare the entries in table E070 in two systems.

Regards

Julia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can see the status in STMS Queue of the Quality or Production whether it is imported or waiting status.

In a Return Code column (RC) you can also check if the Import streps are performed or not.. (Move your mouse cursor over the icon of transport request to see the popup text).

You can set the filter on RC column for the value INIT. It will display non-imported transport request...

I don't think there is any way to compare automatically. You have to do some manual work to sort the list from both system and compare it.

Regards.

Rajesh Narkhede

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will table E070 be helpful here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Execute tcode stms_import, then you can find the import status column. If the status is showing yellow triangle then it indicates the request is ready for import again. Means the request is moved from Dev to QA but not transported to PRD.

You can also find all the details from E070 table.

I hope it clarifies your doubt.

Thanks,

Sudip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply

Tcode STMS_IMPORT does not giving required result. As i checked running it and found one request having Yellow triangle found to be imported in Production as well

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vitthal,

You need to check the status in the Queue of the relevant system.

There you can find the status in "status" column whether it is "Request is ready to import again" or "Request waiting to be imported"..

Also in the RC column you can see the different status code in QA and PRD system, if transport request is already imported in QA but not in PRD.

Will table E070 be helpful here?

This table contains the information what you see in Import Queue screen (in "STMS_IMPORT" txcode)

Regards.

Rajesh Narkhede

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vittha

E070 will be very helpful here so would be import history!

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this link if it helps:

former_member227600
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Every body has given you most of the info. adding one more. Login in DEV system & run se09/se10 give the TR name & than select the TR & click the logs. You will find all the information that the import status in all system in transport landscape.

Karan