cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Data till page end based on number of records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ABAPers,

On smartforms if you have a main window and then a footer when the page overflows is it possible to have the main window flow to the bottom of the first page rather than leaving blank space where the footer would print?

I have a scenario were in I dont want to have any blank space between the fixed text to be printed at the end of table data, in case there are few records the fixed text shoud follow the table data.

Currently I have a fixed size of main window (were the table data is to be printed) then followed by a window were i need to show the Fixed contents (about ten lines).

Please share your views on the above scenario.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Tausif

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Can you please try to put the Fixed data in the footer of the table.? Have tried this..?

Because you just like print the fixed data after the end of the main data of the table..

Regards,

Lokesh.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tausif,

For your requirement there is no need for FOOTER window.

Instead increase the MAIN window height below so that it won't have any space below.

Also create a text element inside MAIN Window after the TABLE node and give the fixed lines in the text element.

->MAIN

->TABLE(Printing Lineitems using TABLE)

->TEXT ELEMENT(Fixed Content(about ten lines))

Go to the conditions tab of the Text Element and set the flag u2018Only After End of Main Windowu2019

This will print the Fixed content after all the lineitems display.

Regards,

Jeyabalasubramanian J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lokesh and Jeyabalasubramanian for the suggestions.

Actually I have fixed text and two more Templates where i need to dipslay the common information.

How can i handle this scenario?

Thanks,

Tausif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tausif,

You can also create two TEMPLATE node after text element(Fixed Text) and Go to the conditions tab of the node TEMPLATE and set the flag u2018Only After End of Main Windowu2019.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Jeyabalasubramanian J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In very general terms Template is used to create boxes in output layout, But still you can use the table footer for the same purpose. (table sometimes as good as template)

As you said you have a fixed text node with two template. so follow the steps:

1. First in your table -> Details create Two more Line type. Like Line2 & Line3..

2. In Line2, create only one column to put your whole fix text node, and in Line3, create column equivalent to columns that you have in the template.

3. Now in Footer -> Create -> table Line2 .. here first pass Line2 (So here u have only one cell) .. Same again for line3..

4. Now pass the data that you were passing in Fixed text node (In Footer for Line2) and in template (Line3 of the Footer)

i hope you are getting me..

Rg.

Lokesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jeyabalasubramanian and Lokesh.

The issue is resolved I have checked the forums and there is a reply from Jeyabalasubramanian, were he has suggested to use a next page with main window and to give this page as next page in the main page of first page.

Regards,

Tausif