cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO BREAKPOINT

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI I WANT TO CHECK THE IF CONDITION WHICH IS WRITTEN IN FOOTER WINDOW .I ACTIVATED THE DEBUGGER AND PRINTED THE INVOICE BUT I WANT IT TO STOP EXACTLT AT

IF &NEXTPAGE& EQ 0 AND &VBDKR-LAND1& NE 'PH' WHICH IS IN FOOTER WINDOW .PLEASE GUIDE

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls never use this capital latter while posting your queries.. It is hard to read..

When you start debugging, there Form Debugger screen pos up.. Now in that pass Command as IF and in Text Element -> Footer_Window_element..

As far as know it is not possible to stop the debugger at any specific point, it is not like our normal SE38 editor..

I will suggest you to bedbug the windows one by one..

Regs,

Lokesh.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member203305
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi, if u want to use a breakpoint in a specific place in ur sapsript, follow this.

1.- create a perform in the same place that u want to check the value.

2.- pass those values to the perform

3.- put a break point the perform (inside) se38.

5.- run the sapscript.

it is the best way to check the values in anyplace of the sapscript.

it should be sth like this.

perform check_value in program z_check01
using &NEXTPAGE& 
using &VBDKR-LAND1&
endperform

then using se38, create a program calls z_check01 and go on...find more info about how to create a perfom inside a sapscript.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I think in scripts its not possibel to stop at a specific position, u need to debug the whole form. first find in which window and element that condition is maintained and while debugging check the the values once you are into that window. You can check at the top in which window and element the cursor is.