Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replicating vendor changes from ECC to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing some problem in replicating vendor master changes from ECC to SRM:

1. When we change the "Standard Communication Method" in Address data tab of the ECC vendor, I remember it used to update the "Transmission medium" field in Purchasing data view of SRM vendor master while replicating the changes either through the job BBP_VENDOR_UPDATE_DATA_JOB or through transaction BBPUPDVD. But now it seems it is not replicating the value for that specific field. While initial creation of vendor it sets that transmission medium in SRM based on std comm method in ECC. After that, changes to that std comm method are not getting replicated to SRM. Changes to all other fields are getting replicated without any issues. Do we need to change it manually in SRM?

2. Batch job BBP_VENDOR_UPDATE_DATA_JOB has been schedule to run for all the vendors in SRM. But this job is trying to replicate all the vendors everyday, eventhough there is no change has been made in that vendor. In change history of SRM vendor master, I could see log for each and every date. But in ECC, there were no change made on that date.

Can you please help me in fixing these issues?

Thanks,

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tested the BBP_VENDOR_SYNC program? Did you get same issue?

Regards,

Masa