cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capacity Interval planning in SNP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

I have a business requirement where capacity intervals maintained in ECC need to be Cifed as SNP capacity intervals. Is this possible? If no... Is there a way I can maintain the intervals in SNP resource and do the capacity planning based on intervals. Our major constraint is Labor. So we need to define labor capacity.

The business requirement is they need to plan on intervals. For example 1 yrs is divided into 4 intervals. In each interval you will define the different capacities. So the labor capacity varies in for each intervals. Is there a way to setup the intervals for Single mixed and multi-mixed resources (SNP resources).

Also has any one worked on capacity variants for single mixed and multimixed resources. Please advice

Regards

KRN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KRN,

Please check the below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/EN/17/a77337e68ac526e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Thank you.

To bring the ECC intervals to APO I had to check external resource usage check mark in CFC9. Also in workcenter capcacity view I need to check the external capacity check mark in standard capacity tab under APO resource (CR02)

Once I did this, I was able to CIF he ECC capacity intervals to APO.

Regards

KRN

Edited by: KRN on May 7, 2010 2:33 PM