cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage bin 015 910 WA-ZONE does not exist (check your entry) Message L9009

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to simulate subcontracting PO and when I try to post the GI of the components from ME2O, I am geeting the error message "Storage bin 015 910 WA-ZONE does not exist (check your entry) Message L9009".

When I check SPRO for the list of storage types under warehouse 015 there is NO "910 storage type" defined. 910 should be a standard SAP interim storage type right? I do not see that under warehouse 001 either

Can some one suggest what could be worng? and also if I had to create 910 which storage type can I use as reference

Please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

storage type 910 is standard interim storage type, if you are not able to see it even in WH=001, then someone might have deleted it mistakenly and then you created WH=015 by copying '001'.

Its ok no need to worry, create storage type=910 by copying it from storage type=911. configuration for both this storage type is same. Then create bin "WA-ZONE" in storage type '910' your problem will be solved.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create interim Bin "WA-ZONE" in Storage Type "910" through transaction LS01N. this should take care of your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be interim Bin is not created WA-ZONE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

910 is the standard storage type for "GI Area General" , I can able to see under warehouse 001

If 015 warehouse was copied from standard warehouse then all the standard storage types should flow to 015, Pls check

Regards

Amuthan M

Former Member
0 Kudos

My problem is, I do not see the storage type 910 under warehouse 001 also. I have checked all the SAP instances and none of them have it. The interim storage types I have under 001 are (902, 904, 911, 914, 916, 920, 921, 922, 998 and 999)

Can someone help me with the settings in "storage type definition" screen for 910? I will add an entry and see if it works

Please assist

primoz_gricar
Explorer
0 Kudos

No idea how to send you a print screen through this reply message. Do you have any idea how to include screen shots ?

Thanks and regards,

Primoz

Former Member
0 Kudos

I contacted the Basis team and found that the storage type 910 exists in another client that is not accessible to everyone. So he is going to transport it to all the missing clients

Thank you all