cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MI 7.1 synchronization after create / update / delete data objects in PDA

asdasd_asdasd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts, as I have understood then create / update / delete a data object I must make two syncronize:

The first synchronization messages sent with the modified data when it finishes running the RFCs for the requested operation as a result leaving messages of confirmation / error in the output queue

The second synchronization receive messages that are in the outbound queue.

Is this correct?

Is there a way to make only one synchronization synchronizations involving the two I have described?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assuming that you are using 7.1 in non-backward compatibility mode.

1. The client post the update/delete/insert request to DOE in bound queue.

2. The DoE post these messages to the BE.

3. Meanwhile, after posting all the message client starts reading outbound messages in DoE till the outbound queue is empty.

4. WHILE the client is reading outbound messages in 3. above the BE has validated the update/delete/insert request and posted a confirmation/rejection messages to DoE outbound queue the message will flow down to the client in the same sync cycle.

However, if it's posted to DoE after the client has finishing syncing with DoE the message will flow down to the client in the next sync.

So you see it cannot be guaranteed that the ocnfirmation/rehection message will flow down to the client in the same sync cycle.It may or may not happen.

I hope this clarifies.

Best Regards,

Amit

asdasd_asdasd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanks

Edited by: asdasdasdasd1 on May 10, 2010 5:15 PM

Answers (0)