cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I am currently working on a phase of our QM implementation that has strict requirements based on USDA regulations. In particular, we will be setting up our MICu2019s for defects recording to trigger a notification when a non-conforming result has been recorded. USDA requires that corrective and preventive documentation be logged each time there is a non-conforming result along with information on the cause of the defect. Is this replicated in the notification by creating code groups for each appropriate catalog type (tasks, causes, activities)? We currently use a standard corrective and preventive form that is manually filled out. Is there a way to add this form into the notification so that our technicians can add free form text to it, or must this be done in the long text for each catalog type? Thanks in advance for your input, and I look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am not very sure what you want to know.

yes, you can make specific code groups and codes for QM related tasks, activities and corrective actions. But you can use existing code groups as well. But generally we make a code group specified for QM to make it clear which one is to select from drop down menu.

If this doent suffice your issue, please write exactly what is the concern you are facing.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this replicated in the notification by creating code groups for each appropriate catalog type (tasks, causes, activities)?

Explore the concept of catalog profile.this is same what you want'

We currently use a standard corrective and preventive form that is manually filled out. Is there a way to add this form into the notification so that our technicians can add free form text to it, or must this be done in the long text for each catalog type?

What you can do id use DMS in Notification & attach the document which you create as CAPA manually.

this will give you leverage or else you have to use the SAP std format.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. We have set up a catalog profile which contains custom code groups specific to the USDA requirements. We will also explore the option of DMS to add our internal documents to the notification.