cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice is getting printed instead of being sent in email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an issue where there is a list of customers for which invoice should be sent in an email.

It should not get printed out.

I've maintained customer specific condition records for this output type (ZINV) and have kept transmission medium as 5 (External send). But still in invoice, transmission medium is picked as 1 (Print output). This billing type has default value as 1 (Print output). But for these customers, system should have picked up 5 not 1.

I've checked config. I dont see any problem as per my understanding.

Would you please advice if I am missing something?

-Chetan

Edited by: Chetan Barokar on May 6, 2010 8:25 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope the Form and print program are assigned for email comm for the output type in NACE trranscation.

In the condition records(VV33), the communication strategy must be set to 1(Email only) in the communication tab. Also check the access sequence of condition records and make sure that it is not selecting the wrong sequence. Also please check the output determination procedure.

If the above setup exist, the please debug the print program and check whether the device value passed to OPEN_FORM is MAIL and also check whether the sender and recipient values are passed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Communication method section also needs to be updated for the condition record to function in document. This has been resolved. Thanks for the help guys.