cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(ChaRM) Additional ""Action" & status required on Change Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

My scenario is

A Change request is approved and therefore the change document is created in "Created" status.

Currently the first action that can be undertaken is to set to "in development". Actually before this I need to be able to set the Change document to a status of "Specification" hopefully driven by an action of "Create specification" or something similar.

I have been looking at the IMG in the Define Action Profiles & Actions, however it isn't clear how I should create a new action etc.

Alternatives to setting actions are also welcome - I cannot think of another way to do this right now. Basically the specifications will not be written if the CR isn't approved but at this stage I don't have a method of holding the CR up until the specifications are done.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marina,

Check the transaction type and action profile which you are using, in SPRO. Then go to the define actions tab, and create a copy of the exitsting action profile, there you can define the new actions. Since you want the action as Create Specifications to be executed before Development, once you have created that action, you can go to the conditions tab and defined the start condition and schedule condition.

This should help you, let me know if you have any questions,

Regards,

Sneha Vyas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks I also found this document which helps a little

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/d06db8e2-5036-2c10-1a97-dee1364fcec8

I have an option to "request documentation" now in the actions however it needs to set the status to something new, there is nothing appropriate available in the user status list & I cannot find an IMG node to allow me to create new User Status's

Any ideas?

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please try the following SPRO node:

-> Customer Relationship Management

-> Transactions

-> Basic Settings

-> Status Management

-> Change Status Profile for User Status CRM_STATUS_001

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In SPPFCADM you need to go to transaction type CRM_ORDER, then go to the action profile of your choice, then you must define a new action.

To define a new action that changes status, You can take as template AI_SDK_STANDARD_STAT_INPR from action profile AI_SDK_STANDARD. You must figure out the time of execution you want the action to execute, the action merging and such, so that it best suits your requirements. For the 'processing types' method AI_SDK_SET_STATUS is good, don't forget to change the 'processing parameter' with the right container value, which should be the short notation for the custom status that you want to define in your status determination profile.

I would recommend you some search about PPF (Post Processing Framework) action documentation so that you can consider all the options at your disposal and can thus set up an action that is suited to your needs.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ