Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start location added to travel form

liam_wilkinson
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Basically I need to add the start/end location of each trip segment to the travel form, can anybody help?

Currently the form PTRV_EXPENSE_FORM shows the miles and reimbursement amount for each trip segment but i need the start/end location(PTRV_LOC_FROM/PTRV_LOC_TO)......does anybody know how i can do this.

I have found the fields in the structure PTK10 but not able to get that into the interface area as it's a structure not a table, I've also managed to track it down to kmver-loc-to, but I believe this is a cluster???

Liam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am not sure if I understand the problem, but will try to help anyway. You have a standard form and want to add 2 fields, right?

That means you need to:

- add the fields into the interface

- open the layout and add new field on the form, bind them to their backend data sources from interface

- change the printing program so it fills the new field for you (change the program directly if you want to repair it or to copy it into a Z-program or do some initialization scripting/ABAPing in the interface in backend)

I wonder if you have copied any of the mentioned parts into a Z-object or you´re repairing the standard ones?

Regards Otto

liam_wilkinson
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for the quick response Otto,

2 fields need adding to a from, I have copied the sap standard form (PTRV_EXPENSE_FORM) to a Z form.

the only adobe forms i have created in the past have been faily straight forward, the problem i'm getting with this one is that i can't find the table which is storing the PTRV_LOC_TO & FROM fields....so I can't even get it to the interface.

Liam

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I understand your problem, but it´s not quite Adobe-related, right?:)) Did you check if the data you need are not extracted by the SAP standard printing program and are only not displayed? That is quite common.

Get the types of the fields and we can move on:)) Good luck, Otto

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check my new blog covering the topic: /people/otto.gold/blog/2010/05/06/how-to-deal-with-sap-standard-adobe-forms . Hope it will be helpful.

Regards Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can write code to fetch the starting location in the code initialisation section of the form interface.

For trip details, you can check the starting location from table FTPT_REQUEST.

Thanks & Regards,

Omkar Mirvankar.