cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to assign selected set to the class characteristic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PP/QM Guru,

I am trying to assign the selected set to class characteristic but unble to assigned it. Please see below chnages has made for this characteristic.

1) Characterisctic : XYZ earlier has maintained the Plant and selected set. This char are allready are in use in class and stock are allready with this batch

2) Now for this characteristic XYZ in the change mode ( In CT04 , from value Tab,removed the Plant and selected set.

3) Now in the change mode of Char XYZ has gery out the TAB - other char values and now i want to assign the selected set

Please help me what to do for assignment and what will be the impact on current batch class

Waiting for valueable input

Thanks and Regards,

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can only usually assign a catalog to a general characteristic when you create it.

Once you've saved the characteristic with other settings, you usually cannot get back to the area to assign a catalog to it. It is greyed out.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you check more possiblity to chnage that greyout area so that re again i can assign the selected set for that charactertistic

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, once created and saved I have't been able to change to a selected set without creating a new general characteristic.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to Values tab->click on other value check>select Catalog Char