Complete PA transfer structure FI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

When i settlement the product order in KO88 the error message KD514 appeared:

Complete PA transfer structure FI

Message no. KD514

Diagnosis

There is no value field assignment for cost element / variance category in PA transfer structure FI, or

PA transfer structure FI has no assignments, or

No "Origin" is maintained for the assignments in PA transfer structure FI (cost element group and, if applicable, variance category)

Procedure

Action by system manager:

Complete the PA transfer structure or assign another PA transfer structure to the sender.

The system takes the default PA transfer structure from the settlement profile when you maintain the settlement rule for the sender. Maintain the settlement profile as necessary.

Problem is that i don´t use PA transfer structure FI but F1, i don´t now way system want maintain standard structure FI? When i maintain FI structure (cost elements for diferencies) i have diferencies in CO-PA twice. I have Cost elements for diferencies in F1 structure maintain too. I wanted delete structure FI, but system write "The PA transfer structures FI and CO could not be deleted"

What i should do?

Thanks a lot

Gustavo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these threads

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

this threas don´t solve my problem because i have KEI1 maintained, the error message don´t display particular cost element or variance category. I use another PA transfer structure (F1) than is in message FI.....

Problem is that i don´t use PA transfer structure FI but F1, i don´t now way system want maintain standard structure FI? When i maintain FI structure (cost elements for diferencies) i have diferencies in CO-PA twice. I have Cost elements for diferencies in F1 structure maintain too. I wanted delete structure FI, but system write "The PA transfer structures FI and CO could not be deleted"

Gustavo

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I am not mistaken transfer structure FI is fixed for entries that are coming from Fi to COPA. Of course you can maintain your own transfer structures in addition and use them where you are given choice of a transfer structure, for example cost center assessment and the like.

Could it be that in your settlement rule you have some item settled not directly to COPA, but to an FI account and that that account has a corresponding cost element which is in turn configured to go to COPA? Then this would be where the system requires an entry in transfer structure FI and only FI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In settlement rule is only item for material and profitability segment for variancies.

But i see in accounting document from settlement that in document there are cost center and profitability segment too. When i check another system there is only cost center. Cost center is for me advisable. How can i get of profitability segment?

Thanks a lot

Gustavo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check OKB9. Is the box in column "PrfSeg" checked for the cost element in question?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, OKB9 is empty for this cost elements....

Another idea.....?

Gustavo

Edited by: Gustavo1980 on May 12, 2010 7:59 AM