SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Required Enhancements for FP30C and FPCPL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to know if there are any user exits / BADIs for transaction code FP30C, Payment lot Search for clarified payments.

Here in the initial screen with list of lots shown in a grid, i want to add additional columns.

Similarly i want to know if there are any user exits / BADIs for tcode FPCPL , clarification cases for a payment lot. i want to add additional columns.

I would appreciate if you can help me with any available enhancements.

Many Thanks,

Mahesh

3 REPLIES 3

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Payment clarification worklist is configurable.

The table behind the payment CWL is DFKKCFZST. You need to add custom fields into this table.

Then go to Transaction code-CFCAO.and assign these fields in the selection screen.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Many thanks for your inputs.

Yes, you are correct, table DFKKCFZST has to be enhanced using Customer Include CI_FKKZST.

The same has been stated in SAP Note # 496211.

I have achieved the requirement for FPCPL but for Tcode FP30C i could not find any solution.

Anyway many thanks for your inputs.

Rgds,

Mahesh

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

FP30C is a SAP standard report, RFKKPLCLS and not a configurable one. as is FPCPL.

You can make changes in the SAP standard code, but it requires SAP access and is not at all recommended.

I have found three user exits namely-

EXIT_SAPLFKYA_001

EXIT_SAPLFKYA_002

EXIT_SAPLFKYA_003

You can give a try to include the fields in the structure\tables behind these exits.

Alternaltively, you can develop a customised program, say "ZRFKKPLCLS" by coping the standard program and then include the fields you want to include in the selection screen, and change the output accordingly.

Thanks,

Amlan