Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable work and work center fields in activity element level in PS

former_member218071
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to enable work & Work centre fileds in activity element level in PS.

Steps followed -

1) We have entered work and work center at Activity level.

2) We have also created Activity element.

3) But the work center and work is not flowing to activity element level from activity level

4) The requirement is either those fields should flow from activity to activity element automatically. OR

5) Those two fields (Work and work center) should be enabled to enter values manually at the dates tab at activity element level.

Regards,

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per std usage of activity element is, when you are not able to perform one activity with one work center (based on avaiable resorces ), then only we should go for activity element using different workcenter for different activity elements under one activity.

If you can manage to complete the activyt with only work center, then why are you creating activity elements under that activity.

ashis

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is not happening because there is no parent-child relationship between main activity and activity element. I think you can try substitution method for this(please check if possible).

Regards,

Mahendra

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure about defaulting work center and work value for activity element from activity, but ofcourse you can enter these values manually to the activity element.