cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New page in Adobe forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having a master page with the Restrict Page Set Occurance property not set. Now i have created one more master page below the first master page.

Now the problem is when ever i insert a new page unser the data node it is picking the header of first master page.

i want the header of second master page. and also i can not change the "Restrict Page Set Occurance" property of first master page.

please suggest how can i proceed.

Regards,

Pankaj Aggarwal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the Library in your LCD there is a Custom components group. At least I have it in my LCD. In this group you can find a component "Page n of m" which is the thing you´re looking for. Regards Otto

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

mark the form page (not the master page, but the subform representing the second page), go to tab Pagination and set on Page2 here (where Page2 is the name of your master).

Regards Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for the quick reply. its really helpfull.

I have one more question, i want to have the page no at the top of every page. How can i achieve the same. I am not able to find any suitable element from the layout for the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Pankaj,

Drag and drop a text element to the location where you want to display the Page no (in your case at the top of the Master page). Now click on the text element and then go to Insert (at the top of the editor) and select Current Page Number. This should solve your problem.

Regards,

Devaiah