cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost plannig & Activity Confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to do the cost planing at activity level so for this i have create one sub activity with selecting of control key PS03 which having select indicator Gen. Cost ACt. to allowed to doing cost planning. But I am doing confirmation on main activity level hense when i have seen the report in CNE5 result get display like Cost planning i can see at Subactivity level & confirm progress i can see at main activity level.

So is it possible to do it at main activity level. (Cost planning & Progress Confirmation)

Best Regards,

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you want to update the progress and actual cost of sub-activity to main activity like a parent child relationship between the sub-activity and main activity.

It is not possible to update the progress and the cost of sub-activity to main activity be cuase it is not parent-child relationship between those. This is the one requirement coming from many customers even where I have worked, unfortunately it is not sub-activity of main activity but activity element.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i got the solution on this, Actuly we have to club these main activity & sub element activity in Progress tab, then only we can able to see the cost planning & progress at one activity lelvel.

Thanks,

Vishal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont understand your question fully, please give some more details

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to assign resources to activity, then you can use workforce planning, where in you can assign persons to the network activity, and do confirmation using CATS so that the activity confirmation and actual cost gets posted to that activity.